Tomatoes on Toast | Simply Recipes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium to large vine-ripened tomato
- Herbed Boursin cheese, about 2 Tbsp per slice of bread
- Coarse salt (like fleur de sel or even just Kosher salt)
- 2 to 4 slices of French or Italian loaf bread
Method 1 Toast the bread. 2 While the bread is toasting, slice the tomato into 1/4-inch slices. 3 Once the bread is lightly toasted, spread one side with Boursin cheese. Top with a couple slices of tomato, overlapping if necessary. Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper. Eat im...