Trio of Chocolate Truffles
- ½ cup (about 2 ounces) finely chopped unsalted pistachios
- ¾ cup (about 2 ½ ounces) sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) package (about 2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
1. Bring cream to boil in heavy medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk in vanilla. Pour into medium bowl. Cover; chill until firm, about 3 hours. 2. Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet...