Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Quick Hot Fudge Sauce, at room temperature
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 6 oz. (about 30) chocolate wafer cookies
- 5 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted; more for greasing the pan
Position a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch Pyrex or metal pie plate. Put the cookies in a zip-top bag and crush them with a rolling pin (or process in a food processor) until you have fine crumbs. Measure 1-1/2 cups of crumbs (crush more cookies, if nec...