Triple-Layered Ice Cream Torte
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pt. (2 cups) chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 24 OREO Cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 1 ½ cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
LINE 1-1/2-qt. glass bowl with plastic wrap. Spoon sorbet into prepared bowl; press firmly onto bottom of bowl with back of spoon. Cover with 1/2 cup crumbs. REPEAT layers twice, substituting the chocolate, then vanilla ice cream for the sorbet. Freeze 4 hours. USE plastic wrap to remove desser...