Tuna Tabbouleh Salad
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, diced 1/4 in.
- 12 ounces canned solid white tuna in oil, drained
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- + 2 more ingredients
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
Bring 3 cups water to a rolling boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in bulgur, immediately reduce heat to low, and then cover and simmer it until wheat is tender, about 15 minutes. Drain in a sieve with small holes and let cool for about 15 minutes. Place cooked bulgur into a large, deep bowl. Add oi...