Tuna with Black Pepper, Artichokes, and Lemon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- + 3 more ingredients
- 1 ½ pounds fresh tuna, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
- 3 6.5-ounce jars artichoke hearts, drained and halved
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the artichokes, lemon, garlic, and thyme (if using). Cook until heated through, 3 more minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Season the tuna with the salt and pepper. H...