Twice Baked Rosemary Blue Potato Mash
- 6 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped Rosemary leaves
- 2 clove(s) garlic, peeled and smashed
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, plus more for baking dish
- 1 ¼ cup(s) crumbled Bleu cheese
Butter a 6-8 cup shallow baking dish. In a small saucepan, heat the butter, garlic, rosemary and pepper, to taste, until the butter is melted. Allow it to sit over very low heat to infuse flavors and keep hot while cooking the potatoes. In a large pot, add the potatoes, cover with water and add a...