Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Chile
- ¼ cup(s) sour cream plus extra to serve along side
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 lime cut into quarters
- 4 small to medium sized sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- of one chipotle chile in adobo sauce, mince it into a paste.
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive or vegetable oil
Pre-heat oven to 425°. Rub potatoes with oil and poke sparingly with a fork. Place directly on oven rack with a baking sheet below or place potatoes directly on baking sheet to catch drippings. Space the potatoes evenly apart. Bake until skewer or fork slips easily into the potatoes, approximat...
Variations on Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Chile
- 1 to 2 tsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream; more for serving
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- +2 other ingredients