Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- ½ cup(s) dried cranberries or raisins, snipped or chopped
- ½ cup(s) walnut pieces, toasted
- 5 sweet potatoes, 10 ounce each (medium)
- ½ cup(s) cranberry-orange crushed fruit, recipe below
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon(s) Salt
Preheat oven to 325°. Scrub sweet potatoes and pierce all over with fork. Place on oven rack. Bake for 75 to 90 minutes or until tender. Set aside and cool slightly. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each potato half, leaving 1/4- to 1/2-inch shell. Place cooked p...