Warm Camembert Salad with Apples and Walnuts
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells (6 shells)
- ½ cup White Wine Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 (8-ounce) whole Camembert
- 2 Royal Gala apples (or a similar sweet, crisp variety), peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (3.5-ounce) containers mâche (also called "lamb's lettuce") or baby spinach, washed
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place pastry shells on a baking sheet, and bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Remove shell tops, and reserve for garnish or another use. Remove rind from Camembert, and cut cheese into 6 wedges. Place a wedge into each partially baked shell. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese ...