Warm Chocolate Bread Pudding with Turtle Topping
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips (such as Hershey's)
- 5 cups (1-inch) cubed day-old French bread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- + 4 more ingredients
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa (such as Hershey's)
- Cooking spray
- 1 large egg white
- ¼ cup caramel sundae syrup (such as Hershey's)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add bread, pressing down with a spatula to soak. Spoon bread mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Drizzle with caramel syrup, and sprinkle with ...