Warm Cranberry-Walnut Brie
- 40 low-sodium 100 percent whole-wheat crackers (such as Triscuit)
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350°. 2. Using a serrated knife, remove topmost rind from cheese; discard rind. Place cheese, cut side up, in a small ovenproof baking dish; sprinkle with cranberries and thyme. Top evenly with nuts. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese is soft and warm. Serve immediatel...