White Bean Dip with Rosemary Olive Oil
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, rinsed
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) white beans (Great Northern, cannellini, or white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
1. In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir half the olive oil and the 2 cloves garlic until fragrant, being careful not to brown garlic, about 1 minute. Pour the oil and garlic into a food processor. Wipe out the pan and set aside. 2. Add white beans, lemon juice, and salt to the food proc...