Yukon Gold Potatoes with Gorgonzola and Pancetta
- 3 ounces pancetta, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 large Yukon gold potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
Preheat oven to 375°. Pierce potatoes with a fork, and bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool potatoes slightly. Combine sour cream and cheese in a small bowl; partially mash with a fork. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add diced pancetta; cook 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1...