Yummy Yeast Rolls Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (¼ ounce) quick-rise yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 2-½ cups all-purpose flour
1. In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt. Add water and butter; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. 2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 4-6 minutes. Cover and let res...