Zucchini Carpaccio with Feta and Pine Nuts
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons loosely packed fresh mint or chervil leaves, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons high-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 medium zucchini or other summer squash, ends trimmed and sliced into paper-thin rounds
Combine zucchini rounds and lemon zest in a medium bowl and toss to coat zucchini. Arrange zucchini on a platter, slightly overlapping the slices. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over zucchini and serve. Beverage...