Tempura Walleye Sliders with Onion Rings
- 6 small buns or tortillas
- enough vegetable, canola or other neutral oil to submerge your onions and fish
- 1 avocado cubed
- 2 or 3 big onions sliced thick and separated in rings
- 1 bottle of very cold sparkling water or light beer
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 lemon or lime
- + 4 more ingredients
- 1 small can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- a handful of micro greens, arugala, spring greens mix, mizuna, etc.
- 1 pound fresh walleye
- hime brand tempura batter mix
get your oil on a medium heat so it starts to heat up while you get everything ready. organize all of your vegetables, wash your lettuce, cube your avocado and sprinkle half the lemon on it. add the mayonnaise, 2 or 3 chipotle peppers (more if you want it spicier), a squeeze of lemon and some...