Tuna Steaks with Wasabi-Ginger Glaze
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ginger marmalade (such as Dundee)
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
1. Spoon 1 tablespoon soy sauce over fish; let stand 5 minutes. 2. Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ginger marmalade, and 2 teaspoons wasabi paste in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. 3. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 2 m...