Boiled Lobster with Pepper Butter
- 4 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ pound unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lobsters (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
1. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the lobsters, covered, until just done, about 10 minutes after the water returns to a boil. 2. Meanwhile, in a medium stainless-steel saucepan, melt the butter. Remove the pan from the heat and add the lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper. Divide...