- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
1. Whisk all ingredients in small bowl to blend. Let stand 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewhisk before using.) 2. Marinate fish or seafood in half of marinade in refrigerator 30 minutes. Remove from marinade and frill. Pass remaining half of marinade separately.