Grilled Salmon with Yogurt-Mint Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- 1 ½ cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
Pour yogurt into a strainer set over a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and let drain until thickened, about 2 hours. Discard liquid in bowl, spoon yogurt into another bowl and stir in cucumber, mint, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Preheat a gas grill on high, covered, for 10 min...