- 4 sockeye salmon fillets (each 5 to 6 oz., 1/2 to 1 in. thick), with skin
- Furikake* (Japanese rice seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Hot cooked sushi rice such as Nishiki or other short- to medium-grain rice
- 4 sheets nori (about 8 in. square), each cut into 6 pieces
- 1 ½ teaspoons fine sea salt
1. Set salmon on a cooling rack in a rimmed pan, sprinkle fillets all over with sea salt, and chill uncovered at least 2 hours and as long as 5 hours. 2. Heat grill to medium-high (about 450°). Fold a 12- by 20-in. sheet of heavy-duty foil in half crosswise. With a knife tip, poke dime-size holes...