OLD BAY® Baked Crusted Salmon
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) OLD BAY® Seasoning OR OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillets
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. 2. Place fish, skin-side down, in lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush fish with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish. 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute swordfish ...