Oven Roasted Salmon with Spinach & Coconut
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) Salmon fillets, cut to six 5 ounce pieces
- ½ teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 package(s) Baby spinach (5 ounce pkg)
- ¼ cup(s) Heavy (whipping) cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sweetened flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 400°. Salt the salmon pieces. Bring olive oil in an "oven proof" skillet to medium-high heat. Add salmon, cooking each side until lightly browned - 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove salmon from skillet & set aside. Add spinach to the pan juices in the skillet; pour cream over spinac...