Perfect Salmon Patties
- 1 can (14 ¾ Ounce Can) Salmon
- ¼ cups Onion, Minced Or Grated
- ¼ cups Cornmeal
- ¼ cups Flour
- 1 whole Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- + 6 more ingredients
- 1 dash Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Oil For Pan Frying.
- FOR DANA'S SECRET SAUCE:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard, Or To Taste
1. Drain salmon thoroughly. Flake it with a fork in a large bowl. 2. Add remaining ingredients (except oil) and mix well. 3. Form into patties. 4. Add oil to a frying pan and heat to medium-high heat. 5. Fry patties until golden brown, turning once during cooking. 6. Serve with Secret Sauce ...