- 4 boneless salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 4 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 Tbs. pine nuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil; more for the pan
Pulse the bread in a food processor to make breadcrumbs. Remove about 1/2 cup of the crumbs and reserve them. Add the pine nuts, garlic, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper to the crumbs in the food processor and pulse. Add the basil and process again. With the motor running, add the olive oil in a ...