Pressed Smoked Salmon Mousse Appetizer
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 drops lemon juice
- 2 ½ tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 50 cherry tomatoes
1. Rinse and dry the tomatoes, and cut a thin slice off the top and bottom of each tomato with a serrated knife. Scoop out the pulp and seeds, and place the tomatoes on a platter lined with paper towels to drain. Refrigerate until needed. 2. Combine the softened cream cheese, smoked salmon, crea...