Roasted Salmon and Leeks in Phyllo Packets
- 4 lemon wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- Cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- ½ cup (2-inch) julienne-cut carrot
- + 3 more ingredients
- ½ cup (2-inch) julienne-cut leek
- 12 (18 x 14-inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed and divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cook leek and carrot in boiling water 1 minute; drain. Combine leek mixture, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, tossing gently. Sprinkle salmon evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Place 1 phyllo sheet on a large cutting board or w...