Salmon "Bulgogi" with Bok Choy and Mushrooms
- ¾ teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- * Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 3/4-inch cube fresh ginger
- + 6 more ingredients
- 1/3 cup green onions
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry Sherry
- 4 6-ounce center-cut skinless salmon fillets
- 1 large bok choy
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms
Blend 1 garlic clove and next 7 ingredients in mini processor. Arrange salmon in 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Spoon marinade over. Let marinate 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 500°F. Arrange fish, with some marinade still clinging, on rimmed baking sheet. Transfer any marinade in dish to small sauce...