Sauteed Salmon with Dill Lemon Pesto
- a 1 ½-pound piece salmon fillet with skin
- coarse salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cupdill lemon pesto
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot water
1. Pat salmon dry between paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a 12-inch non-stick skillet heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sauté salmon, skin side down, 3 minutes. Reduce heat to moderate and cook salmon 4 minutes more. Turn salmon and sauté over mod...