Sauteed Salmon with Five-Spice Lime Butter
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 scant 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 6-ounce pieces center-cut salmon fillet with skin
Pat salmon pieces dry and season with salt and pepper. In a 10- to 12-inch non-stick skillet heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sauté salmon, skin sides down, 2 minutes. Reduce heat to moderate and cook salmon 3 minutes more. Turn salmon over and sauté over moderatel...