Steamed Salmon with Watercress and Lemon Butter
- Fresh-ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch watercress, tough stems removed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds center-cut salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
1. In a large pot, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil. Put the fish in a large steamer basket, skin-side down; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pile the watercress on top. Sprinkle with another 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2. Put the steamer basket with the fish over the b...