Wasabi Salmon with Bok Choy, Green Cabbage, and Shiitakes
- 2 cups packed finely shredded green cabbage
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound baby bok choy
- Wasabi paste is available in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets and at Japanese markets.
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 1" piece ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- + 4 more ingredients
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets (preferably wild)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (Japanese horseradish paste)
Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat a large rimmed baking sheet for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and wasabi in a small bowl. Stir in half of ginger and half of garlic; set aside. Season fish all over with salt and pepper. Place bok choy, cabbage, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil a...