- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder (dried Japanese horseradish)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- ½ teaspoon dark sesame oil
Combine soy sauce, wasabi, ginger, and sesame oil in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate at room temperature 5 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat. Remove fish from the bag, reserving marinade.While fish marinates, heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray...