Bacon-wrapped Shrimp with Basil-Garlic Stuffing
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 pieces thinly sliced bacon
- ½ cup prepared fruit-based barbecue sauce
1. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Butterfly shrimp by cutting a slit along the back and gently pressing open. 2. Combine basil, Parmesan, and garlic in a small bowl. Place basil mixture evenly in shrimp openings; press shrimp closed. 3. Cook bacon over medium heat until partially coo...