Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Bay Area Earthquake on 24 Aug 2014Replied
Thoughts about wine aerators? Can they replace a decanter?Replied
Bodegas Benito Urbina Crianza Case of 6 Bottles (2007)Rated
Cline Cellars North Coast Viognier (2013)Reviewed
Sonoma Wine Country WeekendReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Roco Pinot Noir Willamette Valley (2010)Cellared
Alma Andina Malbec Reserve (2012)Reviewed
My Zinfandel ReportReplied