Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Forza Moscato AmericanListed
And now for something completely different ...Replied
Carlisle Zinfandel Sonoma County (2003)Reviewed
Graf Istvan (2008)Rated
Blanton Bourbon the Original Single Barrel Bourbon (2004)Reviewed
Cantina di Casteggio Sangue di Guida (2013)Wishlisted
Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett Halbtrocken (2013)Wishlisted
Jones Von Drehle Petit Manseng (2013)Reviewed
Cepas Elegidas Con Tacto Malbec (2010)Reviewed