Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
What have you bought lately?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Moscato d'Asti DOCG (2014)Cellared
Moscapesca Moscato With PeachWishlisted
Wine collection for saleReplied
Rocca Delle Mace Rubizzo (2009)Wishlisted
Moët and Chandon Rosé Champagne Nectar Impérial (2013)Wishlisted
Renwood Syrah (2007)Wishlisted
Renwood Syrah (2005)Wishlisted