Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Brunello di Montalcino Assunto Bellaria (2011)Cellared
Peter Brum Dornfelder Vino Noir (2014)Wishlisted
Drinking old champagneReplied
Information about my bottle collectionReplied
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Chambord Liqueur Royale de France (NV)Listed
Saurus Select Cabernet Sauvignon (2009)Wishlisted