Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Secret Santa 2015Replied
Hello Snooth! Inspiration for Craft Winemaking, Food and EntertainingReplied
Villa Cappelle Pinot Grigio Della Venezie (2014)Reviewed
Brumont Brumaire Pacherenc Moelleux (2007)Wishlisted
Renardat-Fache Vin du Bugey-Cerdon Rose (2014)Wishlisted
Hello Snooth! I am NewReplied
Merritt Estate Winery Chautauqua Blush (NV)Reviewed
Santa Julia Cabernet Sauvignon Plus (2013)Reviewed