Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Wine you would not drink again (given a choice)Replied
Barton & Guestier Chateauneuf-du-Pape (2012)Cellared
Barton & Guestier Cotes du Rhone (2012)Cellared
Kirkland Signature Rioja Reserva (2010)Reviewed
Merlot Gustavo Thrace WwsWishlisted
Yarden Galilee Pinot Noir Israel Kosher (2010)Cellared
Casa Piena Cabernet Sauvignon (2010)Wishlisted
Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (2014)Wishlisted
Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (2009)Wishlisted