Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Taylor Lake Country RedPosted
Librandi Ciro' Bianco Ciro (2009)Listed
Cappo Camp du Rouss Barbera d'Asti (2004)Listed
Anybody bought this book?Replied
Chehalem Pinot Noir Reserve Ridgecrest Vineyards (2011)Cellared
Kirkland Signature Cotes du Rhone Villages (2013)Reviewed
OK, Am I Lame, or What?Replied
Forum threads ghostingReplied
Lamarca Prosecco (NV)Reviewed