Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
1200 years old wine yeast to sale !Replied
Vines in the Auxois Hills Once AgainReplied
Fisher Vineyards Rose Unity (2011)Listed
Wines at release and down the roadReplied
Brazin Zinfandel Lodi Old Vine (2008)Wishlisted
Hello form Moldova!Replied
Mckenzie-Mueller Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (1997)Cellared
Michele Chiarlo Barbera d'Asti (2012)Reviewed
Recanati Yasmin Red (2014)Reviewed