Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 20 strips bacon 12 ounce.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 lb.
- ½ cup(s) barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 3 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotles inch adobo sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
Soak 5 to 8 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill or under the broiler. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet until halfway done, about 4 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels. Wrap a piece of bacon around the middle of each shrimp; skewer wi...
Shrimp recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Kris Pinot Grigio (2014)Reviewed
Red wine causing leg cramps??Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Domaine de la Noblaie les Chiens-Chiens Chinon (2012)Reviewed
Orin Swift Abstract (2012)Cellared
Orin Swift Abstract California (2013)Cellared
Orin Swift Abstract California (2011)Cellared
Alvear Solera Pedro Ximenez (NV)Cellared