Finger-Lickin'-Good Shrimp Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 1 ounce pepper Jack or cheddar cheese, julienned
- 12 uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 bacon strips, cut in half
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing
1. Cut a small slit on the back of each shrimp, not cutting all the way through. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing and orange juice; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until ...