OLD BAY Shrimp Scampi
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Parsley Flakes
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. (Do not brown.) 2. Add shrimp and Old Bay; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley. 3. Serve over cooked pasta or rice, if desired.