Shrimp and Crunchy Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet and Sour Chili Sauce
- 8 (12-inch) rice paper wrappers
- Sweet and Sour Chili Sauce
- 2 cups mixed spring greens
- 4 cups Shrimp Salad with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette (tails removed from shrimp)
- ½ cup spicy sprout mixture (optional)
1. Soak 1 wrapper in a large shallow dish of water 30 to 45 seconds or just until pliable. (If soaked too long, it will fall apart.) Drain on paper towels. 2. Add 1/2 cup Shrimp Salad about 2 inches from edge of wrapper. Top with 1/4 cup greens and, if desired, a few sprouts. Fold in sides, and r...