- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 12 (7-inch) julienne-cut strips
- 6 nori (seaweed) sheets
- 1 ½ cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and halved (about 3/4 pound)
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices peeled avocado (about 1 1/2 medium)
- 12 strips julienne-cut carrot
- 6 green onion tops (about 7-inch length)
- 4 ½ cups cooked Sushi Rice
Cut off top quarter of nori sheet along short end. Place nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat covered with plastic wrap, with long end toward you. Pat 3/4 cup rice over nori with moist hands, leaving a 1-inch border on one long end of the nori. Arrange 1/4 cup shrimp, 2 carrot strips, 2 slices a...