- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound(s) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup(s) (½ stick) butter
1. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp, green onion, garlic, parsley and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in wine or lemon juice. 2. Serve over cooked orzo, pasta or rice, if desired. Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare as directed, substituting...