Spicy Boiled Shrimp With Creamy Buttermilk-Avocado Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 (5-oz.) package mixed baby greens, thoroughly washed
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 lemons
- Creamy Buttermilk-Avocado Sauce
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined large cooked shrimp with tails (26/30 count)
1. Bring 2 qt. water to a boil in a Dutch oven. Add shrimp, and cook 30 seconds. Drain, rinse under cool running water, and place in a small bowl. 2. Fill a medium bowl with ice. Place bowl containing shrimp in ice. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours. 3. Squeeze juice from lemons through a small strai...