Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 pound(s) cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) McCormick® Cajun Style Seafood Sauce
- 1 cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese blend or Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. 2. Place 3 tortillas on baking sheet. Spread with shrimp mixture, then top with second tortilla. Sprinkle tops with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. 3. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut eac...