Grilled Cheese, Turkey and Pickle
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ pound smoked turkey, sliced
- 2 dill pickles, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 8 (1-inch-thick) slices Italian or egg bread
- 1 cup grated Cheddar (8 oz.)
Preheat oven to 250°F. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tsp. mustard each. Top each with one-fourth of turkey, 1/4 cup cheese and 2 slices of pickle. Place second slice of bread on top and press with palm of your hand to compress sandwich. Melt half of butter in a large skillet over medium-high he...