Oven Baked Candied Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, cut up
- 3 pound(s) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (7 to 8 cups)
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss well. Spread in 13x9-inch baking dish. 2. Mix orange juice and vanilla; pour over sweet potatoes. Dot with butter. Cover. 3. Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Bake, uncovered, 1...