The Biggest Loser's Baked Eggs in Turkey Cups
- 6 ounces very thinly sliced deli turkey
- ¾ cup salsa (click here for recipe) or grilled vegetables
- 18 large egg whites or 2 ¼ cups liquid egg white or egg substitute (see note below)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grated low-fat Cheddar cheese
1. If Using fresh eggs: Separate 18 whites into a medium mixing bowl Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and whisk lightly. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup. Let stand while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. 2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat each cup of a standard-sized nonstick muffin pan w...