Cranberry Salsa 10
- 1 can(s) jalapeno peppers, diced with seeds or 8-10 peppers (large can)
- 3 bunch(s) green onions, chopped
- 2 bunch(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 can(s) cranberry sauce (whole berries)
- 1 can(s) cranberry sauce (jellied)
Mix all ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips. The salt on the chips complements the salsa. This recipe can also be served as a compliment to turkey or even in place of mint jelly for ham or pork. I think it might be good as a substitute for mint jelly or when cooking ham or pork!