Grilled Turkey, Cheddar and Apple Sandwiches
- ½ Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 slices hearty white or whole-grain bread
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 16 thin slices deli turkey (about 8 oz.)
- 4 slices Cheddar
Spread 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter on 1 side of 4 slices of bread, and spread mustard on other side of each slice. Top mustard covered side of each bread slice with 1 slice Cheddar, followed by 1/4 each of turkey and apple slices. Spread remaining butter on 1 side of remaining 4 slices of bread and place ...