Shortcut Turkey Stock
- stems from 1 bunch fresh italian parsley
- 1 rinsed unpeeled large onion, quartered
- 2 celery stalks,cut into chunks
- 8 cups low-salt chicken broth
- Reserved turkey neck, heart, and gizzard
- 2 scrubbed unpeeled carrots, cut into chunks
1. In large saucepan, combine low-salt chicken broth, carrots, celery, onion, parsley stems, and reserved turkey neck, heart, and gizzard. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to very low; simmer gently until gizzard is tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Transfer neck, heart, and gizzard to plate. Strain stock int...