Tender Breaded Turkey Cutlets
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 turkey breast cutlets, ¼ inch thick
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix the bread crumbs and cheese in a shallow dish. Spread both sides of turkey with sour cream and press into the bread crumb mixture to coat. 2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cooked thro...